June 1, 2013

Delighted with Colin's Creatures!


I am Clairan Ferrono, a member of the TAFA list, an art quilter.  Recently I saw a post about a new member, Colin's Creatures.  My daughter's birthday was coming up and she loves goats, so I thought I'd check it out on his Etsy site.  Colin Richmond makes engaging porcelain and wool animals, usually sheep and the like.  I was going to order one, but he had a good deal on a set of three Nubian goats, so I decided to go all out. His prices are very reasonable.  I was absolutely delighted when I received them.  Each one is individual, has a personality, and is a lovely collectible.  I am totally satisfied with my purchase. It's a pleasure to support a fellow artist, and to be able to give a beautiful piece of handcraft.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our audience! Comments are appreciated and help us know that what we are doing is important to you. Don't be a lurker! Jump in and give us your thoughts!