June 23, 2011

TAFA Team Etsy Pick of the Week: Oversized Boho Tote

I'm totally obsessed with the bags from Dazzling Lanna!  Using vintage textiles from India and Northern Thailand, two friends based in Thailand and Switzerland, have created the most amazing handbags.  Hmmm...my birthday IS coming up, maybe I should get myself a little something!  They're also having a 10% off sale through the end of June.

Boho Tote by Dazzling Lanna
You can read more about them and see more of their bags by visiting them on the TAFA List, on their blog, on their website, and on their Etsy site

*Etsy Pick of the Week feature by Stacey Sharman from Peppermint Pinwheels.  Every Thursday, we will post one item from a TAFA Team affiliated Etsy store. In choosing a Team member photo, we will be looking for beautiful, Etsy Front Page worthy photos.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these bags, too! I am really drawn to the Miao textiles, but Dazzling Lanna also does a great job in the design of the bags. Gorgeous!

    And, happy birthday, Stacey! I will keep my fingers crossed for you in getting a dream bag!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our audience! Comments are appreciated and help us know that what we are doing is important to you. Don't be a lurker! Jump in and give us your thoughts!