April 7, 2011

TAFA Team Etsy Pick of the Week: Hand Printed Lavender Sachets

Whoops!  Did you notice that the Pick of the Week was missing last Thursday?  Sorry!  I was on vacation in New York City, and while I thought I would be able to do it while I was there, I got completely overwhelmed with all the things there are to do in the city!

So after all the grey of New York City in March, it makes me happy to see a little spring greenery.  I found these Chartreuse Sage Sachets in the shop of Lotta Helleberg from Charlottesville, Virginia.  Everything in her shop is wonderful!  Using all natural materials, she creates lovely hand-printed fabrics and uses them to create beautiful and simple home goods.
Chartreuse Sage Sachets by Lotta Helleberg
You can read more about Lotta Helleberg and see more of her work, visit her on the TAFA List, her blog, or on her Etsy site

*Etsy Pick of the Week feature by Stacey Sharman from Peppermint Pinwheels.  Every Thursday, we will post one item from a TAFA Team affiliated Etsy store. In choosing a Team member photo, we will be looking for beautiful, Etsy Front Page worthy photos.

1 comment:

We love hearing from our audience! Comments are appreciated and help us know that what we are doing is important to you. Don't be a lurker! Jump in and give us your thoughts!